Are you bold with color in your home?
I love color and the magical transformations it makes. It really can do so much on a small budget. There are two really great color contests going on right now on the web.
1. The Ohdeedoh Color Contest for kiddos rooms!
2. Apartment Therapy Color Contest!
I want to enter the kid contest as my son has a bright and cheery room full of color and whimsy. I just might. Will you? Come on!
What paint do you use?
Are you committed to a particular brand or buy what is on sale?
I always buy Sherman Williams. I love it.
The primer rocks and Killem Beige is the best neutral tan I have ever known.
I also think the colors are true.
Here are some painting truths I know:
1. invest in good rollers and such. (Cheapo is cheapo and leaves naughty linty bits. I swear!)
2. It will take longer than you think if you do it right!
3. Buy the blue tape and use it!
4. Paint top to bottom and follow this routine: ceiling, walls, trim!
5. Go lighter with paint choices always.